Your Tigers head to Death Valley to take on the Yaw Yaw Tigahs.
Please select your departure city below:
AUBURN vs. LSU, TIGER STADIUM
OCTOBER 14, 2017
Please arrive at your pickup location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. Photo ID is required for all passengers 16 years and older.
All times and locations are subject to change.
- New Orleans, LA - Time TBA - French Quarter
- Mobile, AL - Time TBA - Target, Bel Air Mall
- Biloxi, MS - Time TBA - Walmart Supercenter D'Iberville, MS
- Baton Rouge Arrival: Approximately 4 hours prior to kickoff. We will be parking off of Skip Bertman Drive, less than 0.4 miles from Tiger Stadium.
- Auburn vs. LSU Kickoff: TBA
- Baton Rouge Departure: Exactly 1 hour after the end of the game
HOW TO ORDER
When placing your reservation, please carefully fill out all applicable fields on the required form on the next screen.
- Single passenger - Please fill out the information required for the primary reservation holder.
- Multiple passengers - Please include full names for each passenger in your group. Leave any unneeded passenger name fields blank. All passengers booked under a single reservation are guaranteed to be assigned the same bus; requests to be assigned the same bus as other reservations are not guaranteed (but we will attempt to accommodate all requests) and should be placed in the "Special Concerns" field on the reservation form.
This is a non-refundable round-trip ticket. No one-way tickets are available. This Ticket is a non-renewable, revocable Ticket License governed by the 2017-2018 Ticket License Agreement.